We are a rapidly growing mobile gaming studio focused on the mid-core multiplayer FTP space. As we continue our growth, we are looking for a talented, ambitious and experienced Mobile Games User Acquisition Coordinator to help us with our games’ growth.The position can be remote, or you can join us at our brand new state-of-art offices in YAS Island, near Dubai, UAE. You will need to work closely with cross divisional teams including product, art, data science and community to execute coordinated strategic campaigns.
What you will do:
- Build and execute successful user acquisition campaigns across multiple targets, geos and demographics on critical mobile platforms including: Google Ads, Meta, Apple Search Ads, Unity, and more
- Drive the acquisition strategy and reporting on assigned game titles and optimize campaigns based on ROAS and LTV
- Test and experiment new online marketing strategies and tactics
- Identify, test and analyze new advertising channels and partners to further improve YallaPlay’s UA strategy
- Develop and execute creative strategies based on user insights to attract new users
- Work with internal artists and external agencies to optimize and iterate on winning ad creatives
- Lead ASO strategy and implementation
- Administer reports, and key reporting tools on a daily/monthly basis
- Stay current on mobile user acquisition/growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies
What you need to have:
- Proven UA experience in mobile app companies, a must (mobile gaming companies is preferable).
- Fluent in English, verbal and written. (Additional languages, an advantage)
- Motivated, organized and a “get things done” approach.
- Creativity, out of the box thinking and good writing skills.
- Experience working in a metric-driven role focused on ROI
- Proven Data Analysis and Excel experience