We are a rapidly growing mobile gaming studio focused on the mid-core multiplayer FTP space.
As we continue our growth, we are looking for an ambitious and experienced Unity Developer to help us create beautiful and intuitive experiences for our players.
You will work closely with designers, animators, and artists on the implementation of the game, necessary tools, and features.
What you will do:
- Lead the development of the game using Unity targeting the mobile platforms;
- Write scalable, readable, and stable code;
- Work with producers, game designers, developers, artists and other team members to deliver programing that creates wonderful player experiences
- Continuously analyze and improve performance across all target platforms;
- QA insurance attitude and testing
- Create and manage documentation;
- Ensure the quality and performance of the game;
- Debug and fix crashes, concurrency issues, and platform-specific problems;
- Support the build and deployment process;
What you need to have:
- Worked on at least 2 shipped mobile game titles (please include references)
- Bachelor's degree in interactive media, software development, computer science, or similar/equivalent experience;
- Experience working with Unity for mobile (iOS and Android);
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience with Unity components and scripts (UI, animation, assets management, prefabs & audio);
- Knowledge of how to work with 2D and 3D games' world;
- Good programming skills, C#, OO, useful design patterns, and code organization;
- Game profiling and optimization knowledge;
- Network communication using WebSockets and APIs' calls;
- Good communication skills;
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Nice to have : Experience with blockchain integration
At YallaPlay, we build awe-inspiring games and have fun while doing what we love. We are a small but rapidly growing mobile games developer originally founded in Austin, Texas, then expanded to Brazil and the UAE. With a few million downloads to our games, we have built a team of talented creators focused on building chart topping titles in a fun and collaborative environment. We are proud of our employee-first culture using an indie approach to creating games while embracing remote-friendly practices. We are currently growing the teams working on for our latest release, “Spades Masters” (iOS / Android) published by MiniClip, and our new shooter game also planned for release later this year.