We are a rapidly growing mobile gaming studio focused on the mid-core multiplayer FTP space. As we continue our growth, we are looking for a talented, ambitious and experienced Mobile Art Lead to help us create beautiful and intuitive experiences for our players.
The position can be remote, or you can join us at our brand new state-of-art offices in YAS Island, near Dubai, UAE. You will work closely with designers, animators, and artists and be able to guide and mentor a few junior artists to adhere to this vision.
What you will do:
- Produce high quality graphics and assets for games for use in Unity mobile.
- Uphold consistent game vision aesthetic matching needs of leadership.
- You will be responsible for modeling, texturing, lighting, and rendering and animating 3D game assets
- Excel in the core disciplines of art but also enjoy and bring additional skills to the game-art table.
- Mentor and even reign in junior artists keeping them on track to vision.
- You should be adaptable and motivated in producing quality artwork with expert knowledge of 3D asset creation.
- Ability to turn concepts or references into high quality 3D mobile graphics while ensuring top quality integration of produced art in the game.
What you need to have:
- Worked on at least 2 shipped game titles (please include references)
- A passion for 3D Art and Gaming
- 5 years of experience in 3D Design ideally creating assets for Unity mobile
- A keen eye for detail, consistency, and willingness to craft the look and polish to a high level
- Creativity, verbal, and written communication skills as well as problem-solving ability
- Basic programming skills or experience with the Unity platform is an asset
- Experience with shader development,next-gen textures, particles and in-game effects
- Unity Lighting, Light Baking and Post Processes. You must know how to match the look of other games.
- Shading Writing experience is a bonus.