YALLAPLAY currently has a remote opportunity in a growing game studio for an online support representative to help improve our customer's experience. This position is part-time and can be worked remotely.
Due to COVID-19, our employees are working remotely until further notice.
As our online support representative, you will provide support to improve customer experience, document and track user-reported issues, and improve general user sentiment. You will perform a variety of daily tasks within a structured support system and tools to best serve our users. You will be working closely with our product and development teams to help resolve customer issues and represent the voice of the customer to communicate user feedback so that we can continuously improve our games and features.
Essential Job Functions
- Read, review, respond, and document user reports, reviews, and support tickets regarding all our mobile game’s related questions and concerns via HelpShift support system, Google Play Store, Facebook Communities, iTunes Marketplace, and other means of communication
- Dutifully and regularly perform responsibilities with autonomy without supervision
- Adapt to customer needs to provide top quality support for both technical and non-technical issues
- Work with Support Manager to outline useful tools and procedures such as automatically generated responses, guided instructions, and detailed outlines for handling a varying degree of common customer issues in a large volume
- Moderate and direct customer accounts when taking care of our entire customer population
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Perform detailed inquiries and summaries of user narrations for Quality Assurance review
- Work with our Product Manager to develop standardized and improved responses and templates to common customer inquiries
- Maintain minimum user satisfaction rating of 90%
- Individually respond to 500+ inquiries per month
- Utilize and understand technical features of HelpShift support system
- Research and review competitor services for methods of improvement
- Moderate and address concerns on social media
Education: High School Degree
Preferred Experience: At least 3 years of customer service or related experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- English fluency
- Plays mobile games or is passionate about games
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Has knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures about technical and customer support and basic troubleshooting software and mobile operating systems (ios / android phones).
- Resolving conflicts and interpersonal skills
- Product & market knowledge, a willingness to expand one's knowledge by learning game-specific issues and potential improvements
- The ability to explain complex technical terms in the simplest form to assist customers with questions/troubleshooting in areas in which they may not be familiar.
- Basic web and server coding preferred but not required
- Mobile gaming experience and expertise
YALLAPLAY is a fast growing mobile games developer founded in Austin, Texas. The startup is behind the popular game title "Tarneeb Masters" with over 3M downloads and its latest title “Spades Masters” (iOS / Android). We partner with top grossing publishers to bring our games to the market. Our focus is on card pvp mobile games. Our latest game (in Beta) can be found here: